The IFLN Network, established in 2000 and headquartered in Houston, TX – USA, is a unique alliance of specially selected members that work together to provide comprehensive supply chain solutions and end-to-end logistics from project initiation to sustainable operations.
The IFLN Network consists of 280 specialist freight companies in more than 100 countries with high standards of quality, conduct and business practices enabling them to compete with multinational logistics companies on a global basis.
The IFLN Network has a strong market presence on every continent, supported by a total warehouse capacity of more than 5.6 million square meters.
Our Services and Benefits to Members
- MEMBERSHIP CONFERENCES
- INTERNAL QUALITY STANDARDS
- ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
- FINANCIAL SECURITY GUARANTEE
- NEUTRAL ARBITRATION
- ONLINE MEMBER INFORMATION PLATFORM (MIP)
- PARTNERSHIPS WITH MAJOR AIR & OCEAN CARRIERS & AIR CHARTERS
- GROUP NEGOTIATION WITH VOLUME DISCOUNTS
- GLOBAL ACCOUNTS & PROJECTS STRUCTURE
- ADVANCED AND INNOVATIVE IFLN E-MANAGEMENT PLATFORM