- To persuade and encourage all licensed forwarding agents and logistics players in Selangor to be members – under one umbrella – with a view to adequately inform the members of all happenings related to the industry
- To promote, support and protect the common interests of all members through exchange and dissemination of correct and relevant information
- To provide a forum for discussion on all matters affecting members so as to make prudent and pragmatic decision that will promote, protect and benefit the members
- To conduct and organize professional training courses related to the industry for the benefit of members
- To establish and evolve a Code of Conduct among members, the observance of which will improve the overall quality and effectiveness of their services
- To establish linkages with other associations, locally and internationally related to the industry for sharing professional knowledge and best practices
- Sykt. Eng Hoe Shipping, Forwarding Agent & Lorry
- Asia Forwarding Agency
- Bumi Raya Sdn Bhd
- Central Forwarding Agency Sdn Bhd
- Century Forwarding Sdn Bhd
- Federal Shipping, Forwarding Agency Sdn Bhd
- Harper Wira Sdn Bhd
- LC Forwarders Sdn Bhd
- Malaysia Shipping Agencies Sdn Bhd
- Lim Teow Yong & Sons Sdn Bhd
- Oriental Forwarding Sdn Bhd
- Sea Cargoes Handlers Sdn Bhd
- Tuck Sun & Co. Sdn Bhd
- Nanyang Forwarding & Shipping Agency
To promote SFFLA‘s members activities (upstream businesses) and to enhance the awareness of Port Klang as the premier port in Malaysia (the gateway to Malaysia), promoting the services and incentives available in the port and promoting more activities for the business community and logistics players (downstream busineses).
SFFLA will undertake to market and promote its members’ activities / businesses through participation in exhibitions, trade missions, dialogues and forums, locally and internationally. Through all this, it is hoped that the members will benefit directly and indirectly through the extended local and international network co-operation and collaboration in all the logistics activities.
SFFLA will also undertake to protect members’ interests through a pro-active and consultative approach in mediating and handling disputes and grievances that affect our members.
No. 23, Jalan Cemerlang,
42000 Port Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : +603-3168 4363
Fax : +603-3167 5243