FREIGHTBOOK LTD Freightbook was launched in July 2009 as a new concept of linking forwarders together at a low-cost and as an alternative to a tra
Freightbook was launched in July 2009 as a new concept of linking forwarders together at a low-cost and as an alternative to a traditional freight network. Since then 1500+ companies in 140+ countries have registered with Freightbook and are promoting their services on a global scale whilst at the same time driving traffic to their own websites. In 2016, Freightbook was re-launched with a fabulous new feature inspired by the fact that ratings are now an essential element to any online directory.
We understand that one of the main challenges in our industry is the lack of training and staff development, especially with new and young staff members. Practical ‘on the job’ experience needs to be paired with theoretical knowledge, as this leads to a deeper understanding. However, specialist training courses and workshops are often expensive and involve travel and time away from the office. So, we are delighted to launch our own custom-built FreightBook eLearning Platform, which incorporates a comprehensive 6 module online training program. The clear and highly effective video based training includes narration, graphs, diagrams, video footage and photographs. When completed, the user will understand the practical, operational and engineering aspects of heavy transport and lifting projects. FreightBook works hard to develop new membership benefits and has invested in both the bespoke training and the eLearning platform so that it can be provided at a heavily reduced rate. Future plans include training related to general cargo.
BENEFITS OF REGISTRATION
- Instant inclusion in our Search Companies online database
- Your own profile page including display of your company logo (view example)
- Quote Request leads to your email (approved by Freightbook staff to avoid spam)
- Dedicated online news/public relations service providing extra company promotion
- Your company details will be listed in the FB Index, sent monthly to all advertisers
- Direct hyperlink to your website (improving your own search engine results)
- Manage your own company profile page with automatic updates
- Ability to post ratings and reviews for fellow advertisers (read more
- Your company will also be found on our Smartphone Service m.freightbook.net
Liss Business Centre, Station Road,
Liss, Hampshire, GU33 7AW,