Global Ship Agencies Network About Established by an experience team of network specialists, the "Global Ship Agencies Network" (GSAN) is a worldw
Global Ship Agencies Network
Established by an experience team of network specialists, the “Global Ship Agencies Network” (GSAN) is a worldwide umbrella organization comprised of leading local and regional Liner and Tramp Ship Agents. GSAN Members are predominantly medium-sized companies that are independently owned, responsive and flexible, offering professional Ship Agency and related services.
Each GSAN Member is required to adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professional conduct in their business activities. They are required to meet and exceed internationally accepted conventions, maritime laws and practices regarding cargo handling, associated documentation and disbursement accounting.
When electing to use a GSAN Member, vessel owners and operators will be dealing with a company that has been pre-qualified for its integrity, professionalism, experience, specialized local knowledge not only in local market but the industry in general.
If you are seeking Tramp or Liner Ship Agency services in any worldwide port, please use our “Locate a Ship Agency” facilities or seeking a ProForma Disbursement Account, complete our “Port & Agency Estimate Request”. You will find our GSAN Members to be responsive and professional.
Why Select a GSAN Member?
- GSAN Members have each passed a vigorous membership pre-qualification process.
- GSAN Members have each agreed to adhere to the highest industry standards.
- GSAN Members are all available 24/7/365 and can be contacted directly or via GSAN.
- GSAN Members offer you peace-of-mind when dealing with advance payments.
- GSAN is administered on a neutral and impartial basis for the overall benefit of members.
- GSAN is pro-active in all dispute resolution matters.
- GSAN is completely free to users and is a valuable resource to users of Ship Agency services.
- Exposure to those maritime companies seeking to use your services.
- Access to a network of your peers with whom you can collaborate, share ideas and resources.
- Ability to display the GSAN “Seal of Approval” logo on your literature and publications.
- Participation on regional and international multi-port RFQs coordinated by GSAN corporately.
- Ability to promote other non-Ship Agency maritime and logistics services offered.
- Having GSAN (or a subsidized Member) represent your interests at major exhibitions and conferences.
- Potential of new business via our Port & Agency Estimate Request.
- Reasonable Annual Membership Fees with no up-front application charges.
- Aggressive Referral Program for recommending new members.
- The option to participate in Sales Offices in major maritime hubs.
- Guaranteed no lifetime increase in membership fees.
- The option to participate in a GSAN member-wide referral program.
- Use GSAN’s escrow and international money remittance services (under development).
- Attending the Annual Conference (under development).
Global Ship Agencies Network