Certified Transportation Network
Certified Transportation Network is a worldwide group of international logistics providers owned by the members. CTN member-partners work hand-in-hand to deliver the highest level of professional logistics services available today to meet the business needs of companies involved in global trade.
Every CTN member-partner has been hand-selected and meticulously screened. Companies are selected based on customer service, accreditation by international authorities and their extensive history of being among the top independent forwarders within their respective regions.
CTN member-partners are recognized for their comprehensive services and formidable knowledge of logistics processes worldwide. With combined worldwide buying power, CTN member-partners can offer their customers the foremost pricing schedule possible with customer defined service levels. On a worldwide basis, CTN member-partners move over one million shipments every year to and from every country in the world.
The PURPOSE of CTN is to facilitate members; and for the members to develop One to One relationships under the Credit Protection Cover of the Network and ultimately growing their business in these relationships!
- CTN is owned and managed by the membership.
- Mainly one member per market
- Members are selected after careful consideration to ensure complete reliability.
- A dedicated network manager
- Strong Global organisation
- Dedicated sales teams in all members offices
- Performance reports
- Monthly newsletters
- Interactive website
- Credit Protection Plan
- Annual Conferences
- One-on-One Scheduler provided prior to the meetings
- Code of Ethics
- You are not expected to annul long term relationships with current agents.