Freight Network Corporation
ABOUT FNC GROUP
As a Logistics service provider, you know how important it is to stay connected in the Logistics and Freight industries.
In fact – these days, having the right people in your network of partners can greatly increase your service capabilities without having to take the time and invest the capital into actually including it in your own service offerings (and in some cases, even if you did make that leap, you’d discover it wasn’t a good one in terms of strengthening your core business).
What you need is a trustworthy network of freight forwarders and logistics providers to work with – companies with a reputation that matches your own hard earned reputation for excellence.What you need is the power of the Freight Network Corporation working for you.Who you network and partner with could easily be the most important decision you can make in your logistics and freight forwarding business.
Partner with the wrong people, and it’s not just a hassle – it’s your good name on the line.This is one of the central guiding tenents of the Freight Networking Corporation.
MEMBER – CODE OF ETHICS
As a member in good standing of Freight Network Corporation the company fully subscribes to these business ethics and practices in all dealing with FNC members:
- To support fellow members to the fullest extent possible.
- Payment between members must not exceed 30 days from the end of monthly statement. Failure to do so could result in expulsion.
- To be aware that the value of the annuity to be paid during the renewal period.
- To be active in sales endeavours for mutual growth.
- To respect other members’ existing customer bases and refrain from back selling.
- To provide bona fide sales leads when possible.
- To be properly staffed for the highest level of service.
- To operate in accordance with all stated shipping advice.
- To promptly respond to all communications (Within 24 hours).
- To quote rates in full detail in a timely manner.
- To share profits according to prior agreement with another member.
- To seek the help of FNC administration for dispute resolution.