Integrated Logistics Network
ILN Integrated Logistics Network offers ethical and result oriented partnerships to the independent forwarders. In simple terms, a Multinational concept giving an opportunity to the independent forwarders worldwide to share a global platform which offers a Secured Global Network.
- Global Network of strategically located screened members that are committed to develop and grow business with fellow members from each origin to any destination globally on a common platform
- Consolidate the Member’s reputation by offering the best services cost effectively and to be recognised as Leaders in their respective markets.
- To offer wide range of transportation and complete logistics solutions, tailored to meet customer needs
- Select the most suitable members in each country to handle diverse types of business verticals in the logistics industry
- Number of members per country is based on the country’s GDP and the trade volumes
- Each member has its own profile on the portal (restricted access to Members Only)
- Members Only – a restricted portal access for the registered members
- Payment Protection Plan to protect the member’s interest in terms of recoveries
- Resolve disputes through internal mediation
- Annual evaluation of each member
- Annual ILN AGM – Agents General Meeting
- One to One Meeting Schedulers
ILN Business Verticals
ILN – Integrated Logistics Network offers Multiple Business verticals based on various analysis of the technology and services of the complete Transportation Management, name it Air, Sea, Rail and Land and its impact on the Global Supply Chain, E-Commerce, etc. From the first mile to the last mile the deliveries are transforming the way Logistics Industry does the business to stay ahead of the competition.
ILN invites a range of Business Verticals covering all aspects of logistics market segments.
Benefits of ILN
- Financial Protection claims are not regular or common in practice. All the legitimate claims falling within the rules as defined in the ILN Terms & Conditions shall be eligible for settlement
- New Member undergoes the complete Financial Due Diligence to become an ILN Member and be secured with the Financial Protection Plan.
- Qualified ILN Members are covered for claims of up to USD 20,000 per year.
- Only ILN Members can access the ILN Terms & Conditions of the Financial Protection Plan by logging in to their respective account.
ILN Annual AGM/Conference
- Attending the ILN AGM event helps the ILN Member Partners to expand their global reach, target the new markets and enhance their revenues
Developing the existing partner relationship, Creating the new partners, Venturing into the new markets
- An opportunity for ILN Member Partners to annually meet each other on One to One basis.
- An opportunity to discuss and finalise the volume and profit oriented businesses
- Annual Conference offers its Members to socially network with the Member Partners.
- The ILN Scheduler facilitates the Members to confirm their appointment schedules during the Annual Conference. Plan and meet the Member Partner of their choice and achieve the best results from the Face to Face meetings.
- The Scheduler permits ILN Members to effectively plan the meetings at least a month prior to the ILN AGM
ILN – Secured Direct Remit
- ILN Secured Direct Remit facilitates easy remittances to the Member Partners
- ILN Secured Direct Remit is an Escrow secured payment service
- Every transaction is immediate and hence eliminates delay in cargo release
- It is an exclusive benefit for the registered members.
- ILN – Secured Direct Remit is an online payment system. ILN ensures safety and security as a neutral fund holding company with Escrow, with the guaranteed payments. ILN Member partners benefit from instant payments and receipts globally
- Safe and secure ILN – Secured Direct Remit minimizes bank transfer fees and maximises the profitability
- ILN – Secured Direct Remit is exclusively available for ILN registered Members.
Insurance & Risk Management
At ILN, we are discussing with the global Risk Management companies the comprehensive Risk Management Solutions for the ILN Logistics Network Member Partners
- Marine liability and general liability
- Warehouse/Property and Transportation Fleet coverage
- Cargo cover for international or domestic goods in transit (including project cargo)
- Ports & harbours coverage, including inland storage and distribution
- Freight forwarders’ liability
- Stock throughput and storage risks
- International insurance programs
- Liabilities cover for freight handlers, warehouse and CFS operators
Integrated Logistics Network
Trendsetterz International Limited,
Unit 13, 12/F, Wing On Plaza,
62, Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Web : www.integratedlognet.com