World Freight Network
Established in 2004, WFN has a 13+ year proven track record of generating income for its Members. WFN’s Founder, Kelly Bunyan, based in London, provides WFN Members with access to 270+ professional Freight Forwarders in 115+ countries.
World Freight Network connects 15,990+ employees, in 890+ branch offices, covering 2630+ air and sea ports.
World Freight Network is highly regarded within the international freight networking industry. Being ISO 9001 Certified (No: 198345), WFN leads by example; all Members are striving for excellence in all aspects of their operations.
Not only would WFN Membership provide you with the opportunity to receive new business from your newfound partners, but also it would help you to convert more sales as your potential clients would have full confidence in your company, knowing that you are internationally connected. At WFN you would have access to dedicated, expert partners to finish the job you start, as professionally and competently as if you had your own office in the destination country – your clients will be impressed by this.
Even though a high volume of cargo is exchanged within WFN, the financials within the network are super strong. Due to the sense of family within WFN, coupled with Kelly Bunyan’s strong leadership, year on year, 99% – 100% of payments are honored within the network. With so many companies in the network, this statistic is exceptional and certainly not achievable outside the safe confines of WFN. A payment protection scheme is therefore simply just not required. In fact, WFN Members chose not to opt into a scheme on two different occasions, as they do not feel it is needed.
WFN Membership is an all encompassing networking solution, with many benefits. Read on to learn why you should join WFN.
- Immediate access to 270+ global Partners in 115+ countries
- Great share of available business – only 3 Members per country permitted
- Popular annual Member Meetings to enhance relations and boost business
- Opportunity to promote your company via your own dedicated profile page
- Access to WFN email systems
- Use of advanced tools for rate requests and Member contact in WFN Member Website
- Quick Quote system to put new customers directly in touch with you
- You are not required to annul long-standing agency relationships